Tuesday, October 11, 2005

14830 times

I'm happy :) My keys were pressed 14830 times. I like to be used.

q    200 ======
w    560 ===============
e   1640 ===========================================
r    770 =====================
t    510 ==============
y    150 ====
u    560 ===============
i    820 ======================
o   1150 ==============================
p    370 ==========
a   1730 =============================================
s   1020 ===========================
d    770 =====================
f    100 ===
g    170 =====
h    180 =====
j    160 =====
k    100 ===
l    720 ===================
ñ     40 ==
z     20 =
x    460 ============
c    650 =================
v    280 ========
b    220 ======
n    830 ======================
m    540 ===============

Do humans love machines? Let's see, (eval (modulo (rand) 2)), no! :'(

 23:48:06 up  6:24,  3 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.58, 0.70

What's the matter with the world?  Why, there ain't but one thing wrong
with every one of us -- and that's "selfishness."
    -- The Best of Will Rogers

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Klarkson said...

Gada.be
Lots of buzz yesterday and today about Chris Pirillo's gada.be metasearch tool. I chatted with Chris about gada.be back in the beginning of September and was sworn to secrecy - here's the transcript of our ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Rod Pendergrass said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a female hair loss site. It covers female hair loss as well info on hair styles, hair bows, wigs, transplants and much more. Please visit it.
Rod

11:54 PM  
Blogger no-body said...

Hi, Are you really a machine???
so i am a human!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

Nice blog PcGotchi. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for hair loss solutions related information and found your site. I have a hair loss solutions site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts PcGotchi. I was looking for hair styles related information and found your blog. I have a hair styles site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi PcGotchi. I was looking for hair styles related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a hair styles site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Check it out when you can :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

Fantastic blog you've got here PcGotchi, I was looking for hair loss solutions related information and found your site. I have a hair loss solutions site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Stop by and check it out when you can.
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Rod said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts PcGotchi. I was looking for laser hair removal related information and found your blog. I have a laser hair removal site. You can find everything about hair styles as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home